Thursday 26 September 2019

PETS


HI, in this entry I will write about my pets. My actual pet Luna, is a dog of medium size ,white with a lot(when I say a lot it’s a lot )of hair, so much hair that she normally can’t see, that’s why we send her to the dog groomer. Then she transforms into a completely different dog, I will show you pictures of it.

Also I had other pets during my life, my first pet was tammy, a female dog who was a bit slutty, she got pregnant 3 times (like 6-7 baby dog each) until we sterilize her. She died a few years ago, I met her wen I born and bury her in the backyard of my home at the age of 18.
And for last but not least, Polloqlo , a chicken I tried to take care until I found him/her killed by a cat :c ( id never knew how to know the sex of a baby chicken so I wasn’t sure how to name it)

Polloqlo used to shit everywhere and hen in the nights( the days too but that doesn’t matter) that how he/she got her/his name.

2 comments: