Thursday 26 September 2019

A country id like to visit


Hi, new term and new topics to write about in the blog, continuing with the holydays this post will be about a country I’d like to know.
Panama and the Caribbean is one of the most visited tourist destination, that because their green water beaches and the people over there are kind and nice, I would like to try new food and visit the bohemian life of the zone.
Also there in Panama exists one of the biggest engineering constructions who allow ships to cross the continent from ocean to ocean. When I was young I remember saw a documentary about it and I can’t mensurate the large and wide of it. A few months ago my mother went there and shows me pictures, it was massive, a lot of ships making queue to cross the Panama’s channel to cross it and get to the Atlantic ocean.
By the way I would like to go there by land or sailing, the planes short too much the travel (I would need a lot of they thought xd)

No comments:

Post a Comment