Thursday 26 September 2019

My best concert



Okay, today’s topic; the best concert of my life.
I’ve been in a lot of concerts, of variety music genres and with a lot of different people so it’s hard to choose only one to talk about, the adrenalin of the live metal music, the emotion you can get with the classical music felling all the instrument sounding together in a full theater, that last hit to the joint that I get in that Damas Gratis concert in Castro was epic. Aaah the memories are coming to my head. One time at an Iron Maiden concert in the Estadio Nacional I lost a shoe in the middle of the mosh and magically 30 minutes after I put my foot in the ground and get my shoe back, or when I lose my glasses at a Tenemos Explosivos concert in a theater by the side of Parque O’Higgins and (again) magically I recovered them safety.
In the end I would say (and maybe I’m wrong) that the best concert was Interpol at the lollapalooza, I sing all the full lyrics of every song.

No comments:

Post a Comment